Monday, April 27, 2009

My most blog ever!

I hate to start things off with such cynicism, but this whole blog thing already feels a little self-indulgent. No offense to those of you who do it regularly. You're awesome, and you bring us all joy.

Speaking of awesome, I'll bet you're wondering where this most brilliant of blog titles came from. I'll tell you. It's the freaking truth. My kid, regardless of gender which is yet to be determined, is going to be awesome like you can't even believe. More awesome than is even possible. Give me your tired cliches of archetypal awesomeness- your ninjas, your pirates, your robots and sharks and robot sharks. I don't care. My kid = more awesome.

My kid will be the only kindergartner with a Spinal Tap lunchbox, flabbergasting the other six year olds with hilariously relevant jokes about the decline of irony in popular culture and analyses of the latest Dogme 95 endeavors. Not to mention he or she will breakdance. Ozone style.

So, if said first child is a masculine one, ladies watch out. If she's of the fairer sex, then she's going to intimidate the crap out of you guys out there. You just wait and see. Make way.

4 comments:

Jessica Kahler said...

ninijas, pirates, robots and sharks...
the author of the blog...

DàveJa Vu said...

You're going to regret this when the kid roundhouse-kicks his way out of Kelsey's womb.

amy said...

I sooooo can't wait to meet this kid. When I babysit we'll watch The Last Starfighter over and over.

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

i just love that there is no way that Kelsey wrote this post :-)