Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let the Awesome continue.

By popular demand, here's some of the the latest in the extensive collection of pictures:


Unbeknownst to me, Kelsey had taken several pictures of Lila in her crib, in her pajamas, embracing Jellycat. Then when Kelsey was sleeping the next day I did the same. Except in my photos, Lila is a little more skeptical of the cat. Yet she laughs at her Sock Monkey. What does that tell you?


Other new parents can sympathize, I'm sure- going to work sucks now. A lot. I hate leaving Lila in the morning and when the days go long all I want to do is get home and hope she's awake enough to snuggle. So Kelsey has been emailing me Lilagrams every day, just so I don't miss everything. This is one of my favorites.


She looked a little bewildered when Jason seemed to confuse her with himself. What gives, Uncle Jason?


I shot this is right after I took away her Funyuns and High Life. I had to fight her for the remote, but I eventually won. "This here's the TV; two hours a day, either educational or football, so you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things." We're good parents.



Finally, this. If I were Superman, this picture would be my kryptonite it's so freaking cute. Seriously, try to show me something better than that. Oh, too late. You can't.

5 comments:

elissa. said...

i just laughed my head off!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Kahler said...

lila. stop it. oh my gosh. she's so cute it hurts.

Jessica said...

little couch potato. cutest kind of potato i've ever seen.

Katy said...

She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I love the fact that she loves that JellyCat when she is with her mommy. ♥
katy! Hey, congrats Jessica!