Monday, January 31, 2011

A February Resolution

Dear Lila, 
I was just taking stock of all of the cute things you are saying and doing these days.  I was also bemoaning the fact that I neglected to capture your first "word" (whatever you were trying to say, it sounded like "oooh-ah-dee!") on tape before you stopped saying it and started saying so many actual words!  As a result, I am resolving to be better at documenting the little things that punctuate these fast-moving phases of your life.  As my first effort toward this resolution, I am dedicating this month - the month of love - to the things I love about who you are and the stage you are in right now.  For each day of the month, I will post something I love about you.  28 days, 28 things (in no particular order) that make you lovable to me.  Check back in tomorrow for the first installment of 28 Things to Love about Lila!  Until then, here's this - a freebie:

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

you will be so glad you documented things like this!

Holly said...

I love this idea! You are such a creative mommy! She will cherish these someday so don't forget to save them for her!!! (this is coming straight from my mom, who calls me all the time and tells me to save my blog and informs me that she's printing it out for Camille to read... :)