Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 11

28 Things to Love about Lila
Day 11

Your plans.  I don't know what they are - apparently you don't think that I need to be let in on them - but you seem to carry them out with great confidence and efficiency.  All I can guess is that this thing shouldn't be here, it is supposed to be here.  And that thing in that bin really belongs in this pink bin over here.  You move things around, you put things away, you take things out of drawers, you make piles and line things up.  Every move is intentional and impulsive all at once.  You have taken to "rearranging" our furniture.  Sometimes there is commentary, but other times you go about your tasks almost silently - just huffing and puffing a bit.  Today you carried your books one by one from the living room to the kitchen and placed them pointedly in the middle of the floor next to your two cups (yes, today you required two cups).  Then you carried them back one by one and put them in your car seat.  I guess you decided you wanted to read one of them, so naturally you crawled in to get it.  Which is when I captured this little effort:

video


All that to read a book about bunnies.


2 comments:

Jessica Blake said...

oh.my.gosh. i love her so much.

Katy said...

That is too adorable. I am proud of her for not getting mad at trying to get out of the car seat.