Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17

28 Things to Love about Lila
Day 17

Your little (big) diaper butt.  We use cloth diapers most of the time (except when we're traveling or you're sick or teething because I get really tired of rinsing out not-so-solid poopies.  Yucka).  I love cloth diapers because every time I snap a snap on your little Fuzzibunz, I hear "cha-ching!" in my head to signify the $0.12 I just saved.  Plus they're oh so cute and they make your bottom oh so chunky and I find myself singing Sir Mix-a-lot...a lot.  I used to kind of hate that they made your butt so big because I couldn't find pants that fit you right.  But recently I looked over at you crawling under the table to attack the doggie and I thought, "What a cute diaper-y booty!"  
pay no attention to the spot of water or the doggie hair hanging off the right butt cheek
somewhere under all that cloth is a cute little bottom
no pants!



On a separate note, our friends Rachel and Landon are in the process of adopting a baby.  Check out their blog to enter a fun giveaway (today through Sunday) that helps them raise the funds to bring their baby home!





2 comments:

Jessica Blake said...

i love that little diapered bottom. it's even cuter without the diaper...and easier to pinch.

Lindsey said...

I love the NO PANTS! :)
Lindsey