Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 19

28 Things to Love about Lila
Day 19

The fact that I knew you were sick because you were grumpy.  Meaning, it's so out of character for you to be grumpy that I knew something wasn't right.  Meaning, you're such a happy girl and that makes Mommy happy.  But it's okay if you need to be grumpy sometimes, too.  I'll love you just the same.

Today was day 2 of grump-fest.  But today was better than yesterday because Daddy was home today and gave me a break.  Because guess what.  I'm sick, too.  AGAIN.  For real.  This is cold number 4 since October.  Enough already.  

Anyway, you're sicky too so when you woke up you were just a mess and the only thing that made you happy was to watch videos of yourself on daddy's computer.  But you looked so cute sitting on your daddy's lap snuggling your lambie with your hair all messed up.  See? 
poor sicky baby
Tonight when I put you to bed, I prayed for Jesus to heal your little body.  I hate it when you're sick.  I'd suffer through 40 colds a season if it meant you never had to be sick.  Too bad it doesn't work that way.  

3 comments:

Katy said...

Aww, she looks too cute sitting there with daddy and lambie. Poor Lila, colds are no fun for a little one.

Mira's mom said...

ugh! I hate colds. I hate when I get them and I really hate when Mira gets them! Nobody sleeps. You should try out Juiceplus! I have taken it for 5years and the number of my colds went WAY down! We just started our 20month old on them in Nov and she has had one cold this whole cold season! Big improvement from before starting her on it. I just started selling it since we love the product so much! Let me know if you are interested!

Chuck said...

That's a great picture - she's a kid, alright.