Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 24

28 Things to Love about Lila
Day 24

You're a genius.  I know all moms think their kid is a genius, but you actually are.  Your dad thinks so too so that proves it.  Today you were whining so I picked you up.  You looked at me pointedly, took your bink out and said, "Digidit-chhh."  See what I mean?  Genius.  No really, because then I realized that your diaper was leaking and I asked, "Do you need your diaper changed?" and you smiled and said again, "Digidit-chhh!"  You were telling me you needed your diaper changed...in your own language...which I didn't really understand...but still.  Genius.


Sometimes I think you're smarter than I am.
real smart and real cute

4 comments:

annaelyse said...

this ranks as one of my favorite pics of lila yet. leg warmers. check. cute skirt. check. pigtails check. chunky thighs. check. i could just eat her up!!

Katy said...

Very cute! Love the leg warmers and skirt too!

Nancy said...

STOP IT!!!! please stop!!! i don't think i can STAND
another ounce of cuteness!!

Jessica Blake said...

who gave her that little tu-tu..... it's perfect. and the person that got it for her must be dang close to perfect huh?