Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5

28 Things to Love about Lila
Day 5

You pee a lot.  I know this is a weird thing to love about you, but let me explain.  You pee so much - especially at night - that I have to change your diaper before I go to bed.  You are usually so dead asleep that you don't really even wake up until I'm almost done changing you and even then you are still very out of it which means you are very cuddly.  You see, when you are awake you are very affectionate, but you don't so much sit still long enough to be considered cuddly.  So I cherish the moments when you're still and sleepy and cuddly.  Even if I only get to experience them because of your over-active bladder.  


Also, yesterday I took this picture:
notice the one sock


Not five minutes later, I turned around and you were peeing.  In my purse.  I didn't love that.  But I still love you.

2 comments:

Jessica Blake said...

i want to pinch it.

Jami Nato said...

L to the O to the L. neked bottom and a sock. the best.