Friday, April 29, 2011

This is what's happening today

It's Friday and you know what that means?  Baby Ruby came over to play!  Lila loves Baby Ruby.  The first word she said when she woke up from her nap was, "Baby?"  So cute.  The only problem is she likes to show her affection by "hugging" Ruby every five seconds.  And by hugging, I mean nearly strangling in a choke-hold.  I think I said "Gentle, Lila!" about 50 times in a ten minute span.
Notice Lila's chubby little mitts dangerously close to Ruby's neck.

4 comments:

Totschies said...

I love this picture! Made my mama's heart so glad! You and Lila are so good to Ruby!

Katy said...

Too Cute!! They will be good friends one day!

Annabelle said...

I love those little girls! And you too Kels! :)

Jessica Blake said...

Chubby CUTE little mitts!