Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lila's Daddy Day Top Ten List

Top 10 Things I Love about Daddy:

10: He reads me Bear Snores On every night and does voices for all the animals (the Hare is Australian).  My favorite part is when the bear sneezes.
9: He takes me on Daddy-Daughter dates every Saturday morning so Mommy can sleep in.  I like to rearrange things at Starbucks and meet new friends.

8: He teaches me to like cool music.  So far my favorites are Cake's Mahna-Mahna, Brooke Fraser's Something in the Water and the Beatles' Hey Jude.

7: He cooks Mommy and me pancakes and waffles on the weekend.  Yesterday I ate an entire pancake and some sausage! Yum!

6: He lets me climb all over him like a jungle gym.  Sometimes I accidentally bruise his nose when I get a little too wild.

5: He showed me how awesome the Muppet Show is.  I love to sing along with Bohemian Rhapsody.

4: He loves my Mommy so much, I can tell.  I like it when he kisses her and I tell him to do it again.

3: He texts my Mommy while he's at work and asks her to send him pictures of me because he misses me.
Mommy asked me to say "Hi Daddy!" in this picture.
2: He can make me belly laugh like no one else.  Even when I'm really grumpy.  It's a gift.

1: He loves me soooo much! And I love him!  Oy-yo, Daddy!

1 comment:

Jessica Blake said...

cutest little daddy's girl ever. sweet sweet post little sister.