Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have an idea

I want to try to buy most of my Christmas gifts in a way that supports orphan care or another family's adoption.  So I'm on the hunt for some cool products with a cause.


I hate to say it, but there are a lot of really UNCOOL adoption things out there.  Just cheesy or overdone or not quality.

Okay, so I'm a snob.  


But, there is some really cool stuff out there.  Here are a few things I've already found (mostly via links on my friend Heather's blog - if you want cool, start with cool, right? Heather's cool.  And I'm not, because I say "cool" too much...)

Jambo shirts from Love is Waiting
Bear onesie from Twenty9Freckles

B is for Bear print from Dear Friend

Ugandan wildlife tee from Little Adventurer

Watercolor Ethiopia Map from Jodi Queenan
bird necklace from Love is Rising
Superman was Adopted tee from Team Parker 

Have you guys seen any other cool groovy awesome stuff for sale that supports an adoption or orphan care?  Tell me! Tell me!  Leave a comment with a link! Do it! Do it! Please?

(Sorry about all of the overly enthusiastic exclamation points.  I'm feeling silly.)

1 comment:

annaelyse said...

how about overly enthusiastic blog links? ok. go.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84781852/my-life-is-complete-because-of-you-8x10

and this isn't specifically for adoption. but clean water in africa is still a pretty noble thing. :) (etsy shop doesn't open till fri) and they'll probably have some cute africa stuff...

http://onebillionthirsty.org/etsy-shop/