Tuesday, January 31, 2012

28+1 Days of Lila

Last February, we documented 28 things we love about Lila.  This year, we're lucky to have an extra day to our month of love so we'll be sharing 29 things we love about Lila.  We dedicate the month of February to this little tradition (two years in a row make it a tradition, right?) because we want to remember the little things about the stage she is in right now.  There are so many things that I wish I could bottle up to enjoy later - like the way she says smoothie, "smuse-me" or the way she makes me change Lambie's diaper before I change her diaper or the way she...wait, I'm getting ahead of myself!

So for the next 29 days, we'll have a post a day detailing our favorite things about two-year-old Lila.  Because we don't want to forget this cuteness:
drinking a smuse-me.

1 comment:

Jessica Blake said...

i love that little mouth.