Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 14

29 Things to Love about Lila
Day 14

You love the Muppets.  Your Daddy trained you to love them by playing Muppet Shows for you when you were sick.  Now the Muppet Show is our go-to distractor for when Mommy has to shower or keep you contained for whatever reason.  I love how you sing along with the Swedish Chef.  I love how you say, "Silly Gonzo!" at the beginning of every episode when Gonzo tries to play the last note of the theme song.  I love that your favorite episode is the Julie Andrews episode (because Mommy loves the Sound of Music).  I love how you imitate Beaker.  I love that you squeal when Animal plays the drums.  I love how you sing along with the songs.  I've gotta admit, I'm pretty proud that you appreciate something with such a high cool-factor (beats Barney ANY day!).  

Because of your Muppet love, we decided to make you some Muppet Valentines.  So, I snagged an image of the Muppets online and photoshopped you in to create these fun Valentines for your buddies at school:
You were so thrilled and you would point to each Muppet and say, "There's Kermit! There's Piggy!  There's Fozzy!  There's LILA!!!"  So cute.

Happy belated Valentine's Day, everyone!  (I'm a few days behind, so I'm going to be catching up today with a few posts!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this kels! Pop and nanny want one of those valentines! They are awesome!!!!

Katy said...

Great idea!