Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sickies


Both Lila and I are sick.  The Peanut has a cold or something going on and I have the stomach flu and spent every minute of the last 72 hours either in the bathroom or in bed.  The Husband has been Super Daddy taking care of the Baby Girl and me.  Today is the first day since Thursday night that I have felt almost normal.  I keep praying that Lila doesn't get whatever I had because man, that was not pretty.  And I am also praying that the Husband isn't rewarded for his service with a double-whammy of cold and flu curtesy of his ladies.  That would just be unkind.

Also, Lila's sleep is completely out of whack thanks to her runny nose.  She woke up twice Thursday night/Friday morning crying that she had "a beard" because her snot had run all the way down to her chin.  It was the highlight of my otherwise miserable night - I think I actually laughed when I heard her wail, "I have a beeeaaaarrrrdddd!!!"  Daylight Savings Time did not do us any good either, so we have resolved to get her in bed by 6:30 every night this week to try to get back on track.  I miss my sweet, well-rested, happy, snotless Baby Girl and I want her back!

No comments: