Thursday, March 15, 2012

There's still hope

There's this strange phenomenon that happens whenever Lila gets sick.  She turns into this naughty, disobeying, stinker of a child who hits, bites, kicks and scratches me for the smallest offenses.  The other aspect of the phenomenon is that I begin to believe that this urchin child is my real child.

But just when I think my child is doomed to forever be possessed by the Ear Infection Demons, she goes and does something like this:



It's a good reminder that my sweet girl is still in there somewhere.  There's still hope!

2 comments:

Caley and Patrick said...

How adorable! Blake has an ear infection too. Not fun...No, none at all.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I could listen to this every am to start my day!
Glad that the world is blessed by little Lila Jo...
May this be the theme song of her life!
Nanny