Friday, March 29, 2013

We'd like you to meet...

...our new daughter!


Isn't she just the best?  She really, really is.

I owe you all an update and it's coming, but I need to allow things to settle in my mind and heart before I can sort through what to share.  There are some things I know we will just treasure privately because they are too holy to share.  But you know me - there will be no shortage of details once I get it all sorted out!

For now, all you need to know is that God is good and that He has knit our little family together with perfection and attention to detail.  Not one thing was left undone, not one thing was left wanting.  We are grateful.  We are humbled.  We are joyful.  We are a family of FOUR!

Thanks for checking in.  I promise I'll give you some details soon.  But for now, feast your eyes on the cuteness of our girl.  Many, MANY more pictures to come!

With much love,
the Kautzi Family
Eric, Kelsey, Lila and FAITH

9 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh!!! I've been in tears for days over this sweet little angel! God is so good! Thrilled beyond belief for the newest member of your family :) Camille can't wait to meet her new friend!

Katy said...

So completely happy for you all!! I bet Lila is just thrilled. God is good!!! Much love to you!!

Dana Butler said...

OH OH OH!!!! Kelsey I just love her!!!!! And I love her middle name.

And I love you.

Feel the love.

The end.

Sarah B said...

LOVE HER! Biggest hugs and congrats to the whole family! God is good!

Kayla Ray said...

Oh my gosh you guys! She is absolutely adorable!!!!! I've been waiting for a picture :) I am so happy for your family and your journey together! Kelsey and Eric, you two are very gracious and giving souls, not only for adopting, but for adopting a special needs child! Congratulations on your newest addition to the family and keep me in mind for a babysitter!!!!!

Colleen said...

She is absolutely precious, Kelsey! I'm so happy for you guys and I pray that this transition time goes smoothly for all of you!!

Miriam Knight said...

Aaaaah!!! SO precious. Stephanie updated me earlier this week, so I had to come check your blog for myself. So encouraged about God's faithfulness. Hope to meet Faith one of these days!

Miriam

findingmagnolia said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations, happy family!

michelle said...

make way for the awesome kidS! :)