Sunday, October 20, 2013

this is how she crawls



I'm not supposed to let her sit up like that (it's not good for her hips), but sometimes I just want to let her do things the easy way since most things in her life are hard work for her.  Don't tell her PT!



That baby loves a good game of peek-a-boo.  Did you ever see this video?  Faith kind of reminded me of that kitty, although not quite as stealthy.  And did you enjoy Lila's singing in the background?  She's practicing her falsetto and perfecting her vibrato.  I don't even notice it anymore.   The Husband said tonight that he can't believe how many times a day he says, "Lila, stop singing and listen to me!"  That girl sings more than she talks - and that's saying something!

We had a fun Saturday.  I'll post pictures on Monday along with an update on Faith's hearing.

Toodle-oo!

1 comment:

Dana Butler said...

Hahahaaaaaaaaa! I love your girls! Both of 'em! They are awesome. Just... awesome. And YAY Friday night!