A few weeks ago, I gave you a few Lila stories that weren't quite long enough to warrant their own post, but that I still wanted to document. Now it's the Faith edition! Here we go!
1. Faith likes to people watch out the window when she's eating. The neighbors across the street were having people over and she was intrigued.
|Caught me taking the picture|
|How's this, Mom?|
3. Faith and I had a selfie photo shoot while we were waiting in the car for Daddy and Lila to pick up something from Home Depot. She thinks she's really cute. So do I.
|Hey Mom, here's my sock!|
5. Faith loves to hug. Sometimes her
6. We had a birthday party for Faith. I am wracked with guilt at the lameness of her parties so far compared the extravagance of Lila's. But all this mama could muster in this season was pizza on the deck, store-bought cupcakes and a borrowed bouncy house. Next year (when she is actually old enough to care and notice) I'll get my act together and plan a crazy party for her, too. Although, let's get real, as long as there's dessert involved, she's happy:
8. Faith used to be completely indiscriminate about what she ate. She'd eat anything - ANYTHING - we put in front of here. Sadly, those days have passed. She's still a remarkably great eater, but sometimes she surprises me with what gets rejected. Tonight she dramatically spit out the bite of chicken taco I gave her. If I put eggs on her tray, she doesn't even try them - she just throws them off her tray immediately. She will however eat things off the floor that she previously rejected. It's not my favorite quirk of hers, I'll be honest.
9. This is the reality of Faith's life:
It's all love. And ham-tastic hamminess.
10. We went to the pumpkin patch and Faith played checkers with pumpkins. It was pretty much the only thing the non-walking people could do while their big sisters jumped off of giant piles of hay and made their mommies nervous with their reckless acrobatics. This sort of safe pumpkin observation is more my jam. Atta girl, Faith.
She is getting stronger and smarter and cuter every day. I'm one lucky mama. Love that Faith-baby!